Our newsletter is available now as a downloadable PDF in our Newsletter section, on the above right. You can also read major articles below as posts.
We welcome Bishop Carter and his wife, Kim, to Florida, and wish Bishop Whitaker and his wife, Melba, every happiness in their retirement.
Thanks again to Dr. Bill Bouknight for his inspiring talk at our first breakfast during Annual Conference this June.
Some major articles published in this quarter’s edition of the Watercourse Newsletter include:
- “On A Single Eye” by Rev. Mason Dorsey
- A Review of Forgetting How to Blush by Rod Groom
- “Transforming Lives,” a review of Bishop Schnase’s Remember the Future – Praying For the Church and Change by Bill Clark
- “A New Guy Looks At General Conference” by Rod Groom
- “Radical Christianity in A Radically Unchristian World” – a review of Dr. Rinaldo Hernandez’ recent newsletter article, by Bill Clark
- Also, please see our PDF for news, announcements, and upcoming events!